Friday, February 1, 2013

Entering the MTC -- 3 Doors Down


Family and Friends!
My MTC Address is here! If you are planning on writing me a note, I should be in the MTC until April 10th (9 weeks). In a funny turn of events, my MTC address is '3 doors' from Jared's. He was #304!

Anyway, my addresses are listed on the side bar below the Palace photo. You'll never lose them!
And of course, here they are as well.

Sister Monica Painter
MTC Mailbox # 301
THAI-BAN 0410
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

You can also write me via dearelder.com for free and I get it the same day at the MTC. :)

When I leave for Thailand, write me at this address: (After April 10)

Sister Monica Painter
Thailand Bangkok Mission
1645/6 New Phetchaburi Road
Makkasan, Ratchathewi
Bangkok, Thailand 10400

Everyone, it's been quite the ride. This is going to be the hardest, but most amazing adventure. Any letter from a friend is so appreciated. My sister will be updating my blog while I'm away (in theory)-- but if you would like to get my emails straight through email, let me know before Saturday evening.

See you all soon! Hugs for everyone! And pass one on to my missionary for me. :)

Thai Love You!
Sister Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment