Sunday, November 11, 2012

Awaiting My Call!


My papers were submitted to Salt Lake City on November 6, 2012: exactly one month's worth of paperwork and craziness.

I've been deemed "worthy and able" (clean and healthy) and my call is "ready for assignment"!

No but really. I'm ready for my assignment. I am beyond anxious for it to arrive. Longest days ever! But full of joy. I'm so excited, so nervous, and ready to read that letter from President Thomas S. Monson, the voice-piece prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I don't care where I'm going. I heard the call of the master and I'm taking His hand--full trust and full faith, send me where I'm supposed to be!

We've had a guessing map going too! It has filled up more now, but this was it the other day. So pumped!


With Love,
Future Sister Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment