Thursday, November 29, 2012

Effie & Ollie Elephants

Before I knew I was going to be able to put in my papers, I had asked Elder Hammer what he wanted for Christmas this year. He said something small that would remind him of me.

And then he said: "I'm going to be hauling a lot of stuff home so don't send me an elephant or something."

Yep. I'm gonna do it. Before I even knew I was going to Thailand, I considered sending him a tiny little elephant in his present as a joke. But now I'm going to THAILAND! Elephants abounding! How can that NOT remind him of me???

So I bought the Effie & Ollie Elephants pattern by Heather Bailey, and I'll be making him a little tiny elephant (they really are pretty small!) for Christmas.

I think I'm funny. But hey, these are too cute NOT to sew. I'm a Family and Consumer Science major afterall.


No comments:

Post a Comment